Thursday, April 20, 2006

NO CAVITIES!

i hate going to the dentist...hate it with a passion.

and unfortunatly, it was my time to go again yesterday. everything about going to the dentist makes me cringe. sitting in the waiting room with the anticipation of the pain thats about to happen. the big lead vest and getting xrays. the picking and the scraping. the drills and all the other scary looking tools, along with all the high pitched drilling noises that they make. i think its the drillnig noises that does it for me. I NO LIKE. the whole deal just makes me squeamish. i hate going to the dentist.

good news is that i have no cavities and my teeth are in good shape.

posted by Christopherr at 11:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



  • NY, Jersey, Vegas
  • misc summer pics
  • Clapton Toronto 2006

  • "im gona save you with rock 'n roll! ...rock 'n ro...
  • photoshop it
  • psp geek talk - whats next?
  • the mars volta
  • the dirty bird goes online
  • K.I.A. X.B.I.
  • Antonio Davis = HO-BAG
  • whoa mama!
  • Raps VS Kings
  • Awesome