the dirty bird goes online

i ordered swiss chalet for lunch at work today using their online service. it was quite an easy and dare i say 'fun' experience. i had to order for a few other people aswell, and a few clicks later, we were good to go. had i ordered by phone, someone (either myself or the person on the other end) wouldve missed something for sure. the site had a really nice easy to use interface, navigation was a breeze, simpley yet effective design, with no bugs and timing out with regards of the backend (im a geek i know). i was quite impressed by how simple it was. and to top it all off, it came with a 55 minute gaurantee, but arrived in under 40! awesome stuff.


4 Comments:
Too bad the food isn't as good as the Web site.
I also thought the web ordering on swisschalet.com was a delight. Not only was it easy, I could order all my favourites from the menu! I would have to disagree with the previous assface that commented. She must be some sort of foreigner who thinks that Swiss isn't ethnic enough. Loser.
The chicken IS as good as the web page.
That is rich coming from a self proclaimed "rice king." I thought you were all about duck and rice ahole.
GFY. GFY then GTH.
wouldnt it be great if the chalet introduced duck into their menu?!!
O-M-G!
Post a Comment
<< Home