bittersweet burnout
Its been a really tough month and a half for me. I am really not sure how much longer I can go. Freelance has really been kicking my butt, and work at my day job has stepped up a notch. I feel like I am going to go crazy mental one of these days. And don’t think you would want to be around for that. I am in desperate need of a vacation.
Im working on a new and huge project at DC right now. Its more or less my dream project. No joke. Lets just say that if we land this, one of the perks could be regular court side seats. Again, no joke.
Im working on a new and huge project at DC right now. Its more or less my dream project. No joke. Lets just say that if we land this, one of the perks could be regular court side seats. Again, no joke.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home