Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I WANT THIS GAME ASAP!!!

GEARS OF WAR
this game looks freaking incredible


i want! i want! i want! i want! i want! i want! i want! i want! i want! i want! i want! i want! i want! i want!

check out some of the in game screenshots. everything from gameplay, audio, art direction. it is getting high reviews everywhere. the game's official website is pretty stunning aswell.











posted by Christopherr at 3:50 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Played that game until 3am last night! And I have to say it is by far and without a doubt the best console game on the market!!

Those images are pretty much all in game shots. I say pretty much because I'm playing on a crappy tv set. On an HDTV it should look just as spectacular as those shots.

I looked like a HUGE nerd waiting in line to purchase my copy at a local EB games, but it was well worth it. Everyone who walked by asking what the line up was for I just told them we're all lining up for free drugs that they just legalized in the state of California.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



  • NY, Jersey, Vegas
  • misc summer pics
  • Clapton Toronto 2006

  • the raps are back
  • it has arrived
  • Kenny Vs Spenny
  • new biz next steps
  • for those interested
  • breaking news
  • say hello to lance lopez
  • Restaurant review
  • too scary
  • John Mayer + Best Buy